Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter at the Farm

It's not a big surprise to most that my favorite family, outside of my own of course, is Erin's family. A favorite past time has always been traveling to the farm in east Texas. There's nothing better than a weekend without television, a blackberry that does NOT work and friends I miss seeing everyday of my life.

This year there was a baby boom which kept everyone busy! Time flew by too fast, I wish we had more time to sit, share and just enjoy one another. We spent all of Saturday at the Texas State Railroad, most famously known for the Polar Express rides at Christmas time. It was the first time my kids had been on a real train. Grace cracked me up when we got on, she leaned over and told me, "I wish this thing had seat belts".

Hope you enjoy the pictures, I l-o-v-e the way a few of these turned out. Definitely some of my new favorites.


No comments: