I should start his post with a promise....I promise not to bore you with the everyday details of Grace starting school...but for now I have to share! It seems that Grace has really taken to her new school. She loves her new friends and is very excited about their daily activities. Ethan on the other hand misses his big sister. He's been (in Joey's words) inconsolable over the last couple days. I'm sure it will be hard for him to understand why Grace is not there during the day anymore....this too shall pass though.
So here's the real reason for my post. Tonight at bedtime Grace said her prayer...it went like this:
"Dear Jesus, Thank you for my school. I love my new school. Thank you for Mommy picking this school. Happy Birthday. Amen."
Although the Happy Birthday was random (and probably her way of checking to see if I was paying attention) the prayer made my heart joyful. What a blessing!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the "Happy Birthday" party. My kids come out with the funniest and sweetest things when they pray. I think it shows their hearts. Sounds like Grace has a thankful and happy heart... just like when you have a birthday :-)
www.freckletown.com
Post a Comment