Monday, August 31, 2009

Grace Goes To School


Grace started her first year of school this year. She's adapted so well. She loves her class and her teacher. Just a few memories I wanted to share and more importantly, I didn't want to forget!

  • Grace's first day of school she walked into her class without looking back.
  • She thought it was SO cool that there's a nurse at school. She was quick to tell me what I have to do if she gets sick at school.
  • At curriculum night we had a chance to explore the work Grace did over the first week. Inside her notebook she had two notes that melted my heart. The first said, "I mis mi momma and mimie". The other note was on a page further back and said, "I mis alis". Alice is her favorite doll she got for her birthday.
  • Favorite part of her first day: Lunch
  • Her only fear/worry was that she couldn't find her class room. It took a full week but today she finally came home and said she found her class all by herself!

No comments: