This week we celebrated more than then birthday of our country; it was our little girls fourth birthday on the 2nd. It’s so hard to believe that only four short years ago we headed home on this day to start our new life in the adventures of parenthood. Never did I expect that this little girl God put in our life would teach me this much. I started off on this adventure thinking I would guide her, boy was I wrong. She’s taught me about what I want out of life, what is important about life and most of all, she’s taught me about what we should value most in this life.
We let Grace pick a restaurant to celebrate her birthday. She chose her favorite place, Lupe Tortilla’s (which has the BEST beef fajitas in town!). Her Mimie and Peepaw joined us for the evening. We had a great time together. Grace was completely shocked when they came over and started to sing to her.
We let Grace pick a restaurant to celebrate her birthday. She chose her favorite place, Lupe Tortilla’s (which has the BEST beef fajitas in town!). Her Mimie and Peepaw joined us for the evening. We had a great time together. Grace was completely shocked when they came over and started to sing to her.
Here are some more pictures from our birthday dinner celebration, enjoy! For those who have not seen Grace's new "MOVE" I should explain the last few pictures. One day, a few months back, Grace came in and said watch this...she the struck a pose and said that she was being a statue. It's so darn funny - they're almost always different and they always include some silly face and pose. While at Lupe's Grace jumped on one of their small stone animal statues and made a few poses of her own. Her version of a statue on a statue.
No comments:
Post a Comment